PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Gotta love my friends ......

.... I can definitely say I have an array of great friends, they might be crazy and pull silly stuff on me, but that's why I love them, there are no motives behind their actions towards me, they all come from their heart, their sense of humour and their care for me. I have received the most unexpected, out of the blue and sometimes very appropriate presents over the years, e.g. a gift bag full of jello, vodka and shooter glasses, the odd lost moose out on the deck, a piece of linen, bracelets and my latest silly gift...a stuffed singing donkey. It makes me feel just amazingly lucky to know that people do things just because they think of me at that given moment. I know I have done it plenty of times and I know the excitement and giddyness I get out of that event, when I find something somebody might get a chuckle out of and I can bring that smile to their face at any cost. I am so lucky to have met all of you and to have you in my life. Thank you guys....you are the best.
So going on our little road trip on Saturday was no different, a day full of suprises. As my PIC and I meet up with another Zumbagirl and the Zumba Queen herself, a girl named "Sue" comes out of her car with this big smile and a stuffed donkey under her arm which she gave to me because I love donkeys so much, omg, you should see that silly "ass", and he sings too. Of course the backseat drivers couldn't leave him alone and he sang his way to Burlington, over and over again. And somehow on the way back we were discussing a name for him and so Alberto came to be....

1 comment:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Let me guess,,,ole mc donald had a farm. e i e i o