PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Zumba ----what happened to the party? LMAO

Well yesterday was Zumba evening again, and even though I say I don't wanna go, I am kind of looking forward to it and I am really having fun once I am there. Yesterday the instructor announced that she will step it up an notch to turn it from Dance-ercise to more of a workout, and boy she wasn't kidding. Well when even the instructor sweats buckets by the second song, you can only imagine the intensity and yes it was intense. At one point I thought that my arms are going to fall off, but hey I hung in there like the trooper I am. It's amazing how great you actually feel after the class, even though you are relieved it's over...there will always be next week and it will be sweat dripping fun again.....

No comments: