PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Support?

I don't think I have ever felt so helpless in my life. How can you be there for someone and support someone during their darkest hours, when they have totally shut themselves of from the world, to be able to cope with the things their way? All I just want is reach out and hug them, I know it won't make things better, I just want them to know that I am there and just want the very best for them. But the very best right now is not even good enough. A miracle would be more in order. It's breaking my heart to hear the failing strength in their voice, to hear the pain in every word they say and struggle to get it out. I can't even imagine how they must feel. I pray to god that they will get better and their pain will end soon. Something has to work. Just know that you are always in my prayer and my thoughts are always with you. LUC.

No comments: