PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Riddle....

What is big, green and black?
Well not exactly a riddle you want to hear the answer to, and I won't reveal the answer either, sometimes things are better left unsaid, it is just a reminder that I am back to work in full force and the stuff that comes out of babes' mouths is sometimes a little bit off the wall and funny at the best and very unpredictable. Well the first week went of without any big drama, except Wednesday, but I am sure that will be changing soon as the little ones become more familiar with the new setting and their new friends. Our parents I must say so far a pretty good too and that is half the battle when it comes to dealing with children. We work more days than we ever have since I started there eight years ago and that is great. Now since the biggest hurdle for me personally is overcome, I have full intention of making this a great session for the kids, parents and us as staff. After all attitude has a lot to do with everything, including a job. So here is to a great 14 week session........woo hoo......

No comments: