PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A ME Day

Well today I surprised myself with what I can get done in a day if I really planned on doing nothing...what was that?  My intention was to not leave this house, except to go to the dollar store to pick up some gift wrap, a bag and some chew toys. But then I got sidetracked and got so much more accomplished without even realizing it. I spend the morning really just relaxing, laying on the bed and just trying to catch up on my sleep, I know that I very sleep deprived, not because I don't want to sleep, more that I can't sleep. Then I went to the store and stopped by a friend's house afterwards, well there was some intense discussions going on and I didn't mean to make people cry as I was giving my two cents to it, maybe I should just keep my mouth shut and maybe some things are better left unsaid and/or untold. I didn't stay long and the rest of the day was spend quietly at home, doing laundry, tidying up and just getting the house in order. All in all it was a nice, relaxing and very productive day. I just could use more of those, but the daily grind of life seems to take over my mental states a little bit too much. Oh well.....

No comments: