PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ahhhhh Saturday!

So my dear friend how does it feel to have Saturday off and knowing that one does not have to go in and supervise an alcohol event? There will be lots of work and a lot of cleaning up to be done.....hmmmmm I will enjoy just the thought of it. Not that I am a mean spirited person, but one shall learn and experience the joy of such an event. I hope all the trial and tribualations that we experienced will be enrolled in one....how sweet is that.... how about a little visit from the Liquor Board? Or a drunk who throws up in the shower stall? How about a bartender who serves more than he should or who has been drinking themselves? ( well I guess that would be just mean for me to wish for that, or? But it is reality....it has been ours....

Here is to Saturday evening!

No comments: