PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, February 03, 2008

YouTube

OMG, did I ever have fun the other night checking out videos, mainly music videos, on youtube. I was mainly searching for videos and clips that reminded me of my childhood and growing up in Germany. I found a few clips of my favourite kids TV shows, watched some 70s Hitparade shows and listened to some of my favourite german comedians. But the best was when I found a video of the german prelude to the Backstreet Boys from the mid 70s. I was about 12 and omg they were the hottest teen band ( well and the only teen band).I was totally in love with Alex and Uwe, the two guitar players. Seeing that video was just way too funny and brought me back to those days. I can't remember how often my friends and I hanged out in our basement and listened to the TEENS LP, sang to our hearts content, of course we knew all the lyrics, even though english at that point was still something very new to us. Oh those were the days.

No comments: