PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Awwwwww finally

Finally a day of absolutely nothing, nowhere really to go, unless I wanted to, nothing to do, unless I chose to, just relaxing and enjoying the peace and quiet and the laziness of the day. Started the day by watching my all time favourite show, which I have missed so many mornings as of lately and even the repeats in the afternoon. So it was nice to just sit curled up on the couch, with a warm cup of coffee and just watch TV. Met a friend for a quick coffee and some singing lol, went to Walmart and didn't buy a darn thing, went home relaxed, did a little bit of laundry and played with the kittens. Just a nice, relaxing day.... so when am I off again for the whole day with nobody home?

No comments: