PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

With the wind in my hair

Well since last weekend I have been enjoying the wind in my hair when driving with the Jeep. There is just something about the blowing of ones hair, the fresh air, the sun on your face and the way back out in the now where country road, that aren't even paved and lead to somewhere somehow. It's been a joy and something I could just do everyday for no reason other than the enjoyment. I am getting pretty darn good at navigating the country roads and still knowing where I am going, doesn't mean I am not getting lost once in a while, but I am always in good faith that I will end up somewhere from where I know where to go to next. Yesterday I took the very long way to the Donkey Sanctuary, but it was fun, of course good company and great music enhance the experiences tremendously. One gets to watch and learn a few new things every single time. Here is to great nature, sunshine and an awesome vehicle. It's all that I thought it would be and more.

No comments: