PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Departure

Today at 3:45pm I left for the airport to return home to Germany. The closer it got to the point of leaving the heavier my heart grew. It felt like a final journey home, not mine, but someone elses. Departure took place at the new terminal 1 at Pearson International Airport, it was absolutely beautiful but at the same time very intimidating, so huge and confusing. The plane left the gate on time at 8 pm, but had to wait for about 20 minutes to clear for take off. The flight was long and boring and the closer I got to the destination the more my eyes filled up with tears.We landed about 15 minutes past the original landing time, it took a while to get through all the controls and to get my luggage. At the exit I was awaited by my mom, my brother and my little nephew. It was nice to see them even under those circumstances.

No comments: