PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Happy Birthday!


Today is a special day shared by many people in my heart... First of all Happy 13th Birthday to Pookie. WOW a teenager, now that makes me old...lol.

Happy Birthday Shay! Happy Birthday Susan! Happy Birthday Florian! And a special thought on what would have been her 93rd Birthday, happy Birthday Mrs. BAUMANN. I remember how thrilled she was on her 80th birthday when she found out that Pookie was born on the very same day. So she is always remembered especially on this day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You think that Pookie turning 13 makes you feel old? What about me? lol Wasn't she just enrolled in preschool?

Tina said...

Yeah that was 10 years ago... I guess that makes you old too...lol... and weren't you a little older than me to begin with? lol.... Never looked it though and you still don't from what I remember the last time I saw you.