PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, September 01, 2006

What a strange week!

Well the past seven days have been really strange and filled with a mix of everything. First of all I must say that this was all possible because 3 members of this household have been on vacation, so I didn't have the responsibilities and duties that I would have during a normal week and I could basically do and don't do as I pleased. The past week was filled with tears, laughters, joys, good news, bad news, waitng for more news, blessings in disguise, surprise visit of a dear friend,unexpected conversations with an old friend, doctor and hospital visit, pain, work, not working, peace and quiet, silence to think, loud music to enjoy, somber moments, good conversations, coffee time, lunchtime, reflections and plans, worries and hopes and everything else that one could experience. It was a great week despite all the not so great stuff that is going on.

No comments: