PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Still not a 100%

Well I have been back now for 2 days and I am still not feeling a 100% ok. Well I will give it till next Friday and if I don't see any improvement I guess then I won't get around but see the doctor. It doesn't matter how nice or good my current doctor is, I just hate going to any doctor. I guess it runs in the family, on my side. My dad is in serious need of medical attention, but he won't go and now things gotten so out of hand that he is afraid to go. I can totally understand that, but at the same time, that's my dad and I don't want anything to happen to him. But everybody thinks already it's beyond help and a positive outcome. So they rather live with the unknown and accept whatever will come. I do understand that so much, but still. Well only time will tell.

No comments: