PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Not every day

Well it's not every day that you get a hug from the Deputy Police Chief of your city, but if it's an old friend of yours, you haven't seen in at least 9 years in person, it is something special.And this was special. This man is one of the nicest persons I have ever met in my life, and so is his wife and his kids, and they will always hold a very special place in my heart and I will always remember them for their kindness, concern and love they showed towards myself and my kids. It's the little things that people do for you from the goodness of their being that you remember always. And I am sure most of my friends know that story of us, because I do like to tell it every time the topic of kind people comes up.
So it was really nice to see him today and catch up for a few minutes with the life happenings. This just made my day today.

No comments: