PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Time



Where does the time go? Recently I have found that the days just fly by so quickly and days turn into weeks and weeks into months. May is half way done and everything at work is coming to a close very quickly. Why does it pass by so fast? On one hand it's good, because it has taught me lately how to make time almost stand still in the moments that count, which is a nice feeling. And old friend of mine always wanted me to be able to make time last and he was great at it, but for me time just flew by. It sure helps to be in the moment and be fully present in it and enjoy every second of it. But even when time seems to be standing still, the good things have to come to an end. Now I know it's not the end of all and everything and the fear of it being over and not being able to be repeated seems to be gone and it leave me with a feeling of peace that it happened. I guess I finally understand the saying" Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. Took me a long time to get that one.

No comments: