PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Not a good day

Today was one of those what the fuck is wrong with me days. Nothing went right, later in the afternoon I had a conversation with a male friend and from there all hell broke loose in my life. Had everything to do with me and how I feel about certain things and how I see certain things. I know I have the choice of seeing it differently, but I think it's more than a feeling that I can't change when it comes to that topic. I know myself I am totally conflicted with it inside myself, so what the heck is wrong with me. I can't have it both ways, I can't see it one way and feel a different. Does that make me confused? I guess so, and it's one of those things I can't point my finger on at all, so I can't discuss it with anybody, because I can't get my point across, because I don't know what my point really is... I wish I could just get past that.... Oh well, one day I might.

No comments: