PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Monday morning


I am feeling a lot better today, yesterday I just had enough energy to do some needed laundry and to cook a half ass turkey dinner. Everything tasted like crap, so I know I wasn't feeling that great yet. Today, my throat is fine, my nose is just a little stuffed up, my ears are totally plugged up and I still have the annoying cough. But hey gotta get up and get ready for work. Thank god I don't have any kids today, and it's all just rentals, so I can lock myself up in the office without having to deal with people too much.
My kids are still in bed sleeping and enjoying their extra day off. Well I am gonna see how good coffee tastes right now, that is always a good indicator of how well I am. Have a great day and if you are off, enjoy another day of sunshine....

1 comment:

Tina said...

Coffee still tastes like crap!