PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year's Resolutions

Like every year it is time to make some resolutions for the New Year. Some of them are the same as last years( which by the way I failed miserable to achieve), but I will word them differently this year, see them a little bit differently and approach them differently.
So here are my resolutions for 2006:

*keep a gratitude journal
*get all my negative energy out of my system, whatever it is and whatever it takes
*deal with my food issues
*send monthly newsletters to my friends and family overseas
*keep in touch more with friends
*look after my children's mother better
*declutter my life and house
*try something new at least once a month

"Perhaps if one really knew when one was happy one would know the things that were necessary for one's life." (Joanna Field)

No comments: