PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Not judging just trying to understand

Why do some people think their **** doesn't stink? Why do some people believe they are better than others? Why do some people act like they own the world and everybody in it?
I don't understand why some people think they are superior to others. I don't understand why they have to be like that. I understand that sometimes it's us who put these value on them that isn't theirs to own to begin with, but it's done out of our own insecurities.
I had experiences in my youth, where people thought I was a snob, just because my dad was in a back then seen as a pristine position. I didn't think his job was any different than any other dads job, I didn't feel or saw myself as any different than my friends, I don't think I acted any different than my friends, and yet this label of 'snob' was put on me. At that time I couldn't understand why that was, and I still have a hard time understanding that, because for me it never matter ever where you came from, what you had, nothing of that was of any importance to me, and it still isn't. I take people for who they are, I might like you or I might not like you, but everybody starts out on an even level. I try to be kind to everybody, treat everybody with respect and just the way I would want to be treated.
But hey who knows, maybe that's how I see myself, others just might have a totally different view of me and I am sure they do and that's their right and that's their experiences with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People that act that they are better than others, really feel the exact opposite inside. They feel inferior and therefore must put on a show to be above everyone. Personally I feel sorry for people like this as they go through life missing out on knowing some wonderful people.