PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A day of surprises

Well today was a day full of surprises. After work and after running some errands I got a phonecall from a friend of mine and she invited me to lunch. We went to a restaurant with lunch buffet, it was great. We had a good time talking and eating, (I always have a good time eating anyway). After a two hour long lunch we decided it was time to head home and get back to the routine of daily household chores. You know the never ending ones, like laundry. Well of course the Queen of procrastination didn't start laundry or anything like it, my first priority was watching my favourite Real life TVshow, which I had taped since I work mornings and would miss it daily anyhow. The kids weren't home and I thought I will enjoy the last peaceful minutes and start watching my show. Soon after that of course the kids came home and all of a sudden my daughter came with the most oddest question to me:" Why is there a moose on the hottub?" Well I must have looked kind of surprised and confused( which is not really that hard for me to do), because right away she said, "well it's not real." We brought the poor cute little(actually he isn't that little at all) moose in from the cold and sat him in front of the fireplace with all his other moose friends. I don't know where he came from, I don't know how long he been there, but I am sure whoever left him is happy to know that he found a good home and that he is very much appreciated and very welcomed. So thank you very very moose to a wonderful and thoughtful person.

No comments: