PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Does it get any cuter?









Well not in my books. Out of all the donkeys at the Sanctuary there are some that just pull on your every heart string, not really sure why, because they are all so loveable. The more I get to know their personalities the more I love each and every one of them, well I do have my absolute favourites, but it really is hard to love one more than another. I always loved the Minis though, maybe because they were my dad's favourites, or maybe because it really is a giant donkey with big personality in this tiny little body and it's just too cute. I love when they kick at other donkeys, omg it's so funny, because most of the time they can't reach that high to begin with, but they give it all they have. And don't ever underestimate the power of these little creatures, they are as strong as an ox, and make you work hard for your money. We have five minis at the DSC, mother Pansy and daughter Poppy, their friend Sable, little deformed Paco and Monte, everybody thinks Monte is a girl and is pregnant, but Monte is just a cubby little guy that lives in the main herd. Paco is a little bit of an odd ball, he is very cranky and moody most of the times, and he really likes to be left alone. But the three Amigos are just absolutely charming little donkeys, they love attention, love their hugs and cuddles and if you sit down on the bench one or two of them is sure to come for a visit to get some cuddle time with you. They are absolutely adorable. So as I get to share my day today with these amazing animals, I leave you with some pictures of the three amigos. Enjoy your day.....







Sable Poppy, Pansy

7 comments:

AJ-OAKS said...

I know just what you mean when you say the minis are not to be underestimated. Patti Cake, the mini mule here, rules the roost.
The pics are adorable.
Have fun today. Oh wait, of course you will have fun. You'll be around the wonderful longears.

Sharon said...

Aww, they are so lovable! Nope, can't get cuter!

Pumpkin said...

I just can't get enough of those great donkey photos! How could you NOT love them? :o)

Inger said...

Awww, those pictures!

Louise said...

They are just adorable!

fromsophiesview said...

Cornering Cute...that's the goal...yes!

sunset pines farm said...

precious, all of them.