* This morning as I am sitting at the PC, I heard the cat throwing up in the background, usually it's Buffy, whose name at these times will change to Barfy, so I wait till she is done and get up to clean it....crap....she puked all over my brand new shoes...thanks a lot! I was not happy!
* I drive up to the DSC for an outside workshop and it is pouring rain like crazy, great.....not that I am made of sugar and would melt, but I just don't like to be soaking wet while doing something.
* The workshop was a lot of fun, I definitely learnt a lot and that's what I have been missing from volunteering with Cate on the few Mondays that I did.... Adam has always been way to busy with his job to take time out to teach or show and make people more comfortable. We learnt a few neat tricks that will make things a little bit easier, those were things that stopped me from doing a few things, I think I will definitely be more confident in dealing with most of the donkeys, ok maybe not quite Juliette or Hershey or Solo but everybody else should be manageable. My practice donkey today was Boliver, and well he can be a handful and he sure made me work today for my knowledge of know-how. But in all, he was a good donkey boy.
I also met up with Cheryl again, finally, I haven't seen her since December so that was nice. She really is a sweetheart and kind soul.
* On the drive home I saw a few wild turkeys, that was kind of neat. Wish they could come to my bird feeder as they do to Louise's at "Living retired in Western New York state, I think that is so cool.
* As it stopped raining for a little while I took the opportunity to go for a walk around the block up to a friend's house, but nobody was home, so I walked back home to run into one of the mom's of one of my team mate asking me if I am trying to get my steps in...damn right I was...and I said to her, well I hope your daughter isn't lounging on the couch watching TV and she just laughed. After all it seems that the two "oldies" on the team are really trying very hard and are taking this very serious and good for us. Monday is the first time we will submit our steps for the week and we will see how the youngsters are doing lol.
* Sitting here thinking that I should really start getting me *** in gear and work on my little " cheat paper" for the Welcome Center" and then there are so many little things to do for next week. Oh joy!
* Still pondering what to do about a certain situation, really weighs heavy on me, and I don't want to be a part of it, but I know somehow I ended up right again smack middle and it makes me very uneasy and uncomfortable, but I am not sure if I can just suck this one up and deal with it the way I feel would be right. I hate being me at times...Arrrrgggghhhhh! If I would have to say what my talent is, I would have to say "be at the wrong place at the wrong time" is really my forte.....:(