PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Gathering my essentials...

...I have made up my mind, and as right now I am totally committed to get this goal accomplished, I even booked that morning of from work and I am starting to gather all the things I need to participate in this endeavour. I know it will be friggin cold, but the surrounding and the company will warm my heart, and it will be all worth it. I just wish I didn't have to wait that long for that day, but I am sure the way the time flies lately it will be here in no time at all, and I know the day will cause me some anxiety, I am ready to shut the inner "Schweinehund" up, and go for it. It has always been my dream and it would be such an easy one to fulfill and it makes me sad with every year I have wasted and wasn't capable of doing something really so simple, but no more, come hell or high water I will be doing it and I can't wait.

No comments: