PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, August 08, 2009

It's Time!


I guess it really is time to start the Christmas Ornament for the X-Stitch group Christmas exchange, especially since I know how I can procrastinate when I have to do something. I think I picked a really cute pattern and it will make a cute little ornament. If it goes as fast as I think it might, I am probably making a few more or other ones for some other family members and friends. We will see. Otherwise, not really stitching on anything particular one, just trying to finish maybe some of the plenty UFOs I have....oh how fast I forget....my memory is good but short....I want to make a pillow for mom for Christmas, so I better get my butt in gear...Happy Stitching on this cool Saturday morning....

No comments: