PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Things I have set my eyes on....

...well with the recent journey into the wonderful world of ME I discovered a few hidden desires that I have set my eyes on to fullfill. I am scared to death of most of them, because it's just something I don't have the confidence to do, but yet I want to do them so badly, and I know if I want something bad enough I go after it...one is to go horseback riding with the other two Stooges, which will still have to wait for a while, because none of us is where we suppose to be, the second one I discovered the other day by chance by going through an ONTARIO calendar, wow I just totally want to do that, and checked it right out on the internet....it is called Treetop Trekking and oh my god it looks so very scary and yet like so much fun, I will have to work so much harder to be able to accomplish that, might even have to go and work out to build up my strength lol....










Ok maybe I am on something right now .... and this doesn't look like such a good idea afterall lol.

No comments: