PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF

Well might not a big deal for a lot but it was a big deal to me and I am mighty proud of myself for doing it. As mentioned previous there was a free Zumba demo at Eryx Studio today, well after hum-ing and hah-ing I decided I was gonna go no matter what, as I am arriving at the the parking lot I see all these skinny bitches with thick ankles and with itty bitty tank tops in the doorway and I was debating if I should go in or not, since again there are more than one issue for me to attend something like that, but then I got one of my "fuck them" moment and I got out of the Jeep and walked in. Gerri was about as excited to see me as I was to see her as I was the only one she knew there. Well like any studio it had lots of mirrors which is not a nice thing to look at, but you know what, after all I sneaked a peek ever so often and I must say I don't do too shabby. It sure helped that I was familiar with all the steps and moves and pretty much the only one besides Gerri who had ever done Zumba before. It was an intense workout and sweating was as always not optional, so now I have 3 hours of exercise under my belt for today, I think that is enough for one day. I haven't even had a chance to get a coffee yet....maybe that's why the major headache. Well off to taking another shower and getting ready for the next venture of the day....dress rehearsal at the Sanderson Centre and later on a Girl's Nite out with Betty.

Btw, Eryx's Studio is a hair studio as well as a dance studio where they teach Hip Hop (Kids, Juniors and Adults), Belly dancing, Burlesque and Pole dancing....well maybe one day some new adventures to be conquered he he he....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you!!!!!!!!! I'm proud of you pic...yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tina said...

So PIC when will we sign up for the Pole dancing lessons? lol.....