PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

One of my favourite days of the year

Well the second Saturday of each July has definitely become one of my favourite days of the year. It is one day I look forward to more than any other day, even though it is a situation that makes me very anxious and scared, but nevertheless, this is one day I get over the fear fairly quickly ( or maybe just maybe I am getting a little bit better at this) and it is all great from then on. I am talking about the yearly infamous backyard bash at one of my friend's place, and even some big spill of punch all over myself couldn't take away from the fun and enjoyment I had all afternoon and evening. ( Hey and this was only my first glass of punch lol)...but I am coming to the conclusion that it had more to do with the medication I am on right now than with my ability to hold my liquor lol, which I am getting quite well at thank you very much, (well I had almost two weeks of practise), compared to some. The whole day was just so enjoyable, the company, the food, the music and of course the hostess with the mostest.It was absolutely great and I had fun every minute of the time spend there.
I am so grateful and thankful to be in that circle of friends, where you always know that you are loved and welcomed any time, it just makes you feel good.
I already can't wait for next year's bash.

No comments: