PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, October 22, 2007

What a glorious weekend

...well at least weatherwise, it didn't start out very glorious, because I don't think cleaning other's puke is very glorious, but I guess part of the job at times.I worked Saturday morning, it was hectic and busy, the time just flew by, but I was happy to see my reliever to arrive, it was nice to see her after being off for over a week. I am glad she is back and ready to work again, more or less. lol. The afternoon I spend crosstitching and came to the realization that the plan of giving some of my pictures as Christmas presents will just be not achieveable. Oh well I tried and there is alwlays next Christmas.:)
Went to Kelseys for dinner and it was nice, but very very busy. Sunday morning was busy with doing laundry, laundry and more laundry, sat outside and enjoyed the sunshine and summerly temperatures. Later in the afternoon it was back to work and I got lots accomplished there. The Policy and Procedure Manual is almost finished, and it can go for the last approval, I hope. Lol, it's been a long time coming.
The evening at work brought some interesting conversations, not that I didn't know it already, but it was good to hear it from other sources too and see the other side, well it's not so other anyway, it's just from a different group of people and we all are on the same side with that one. But hey the people who need to see it, don't, so what the heck.....

No comments: