PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thank God it's THURSDAY


Thank god it's Thursday and finally I got to meet with J. again. It's been such a long time and so much has happened in the last 2 months that I needed to sort through and talk about. I think she was mighty proud of me for being is such good 'mental' shape and she definitely could see my growth in my comments and way to seeing things, but at the same time some tiny little things still lurk around and turn into these huge problems with anxiety and cause unnecessary stress. I still live way to much in my head instead of my heart. Some things I think I have mastered, and I am so aware of the things I do and the things I definitely have to work on. But it's hard to change thought processes that have been there since childhood without really knowing where they stemmed from. Because I think if I knew that I could be able to see the situations as they are in a child's mind and deal with them as a grown-up. So I just keep digging and digging.

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday. ~Author Unknown

1 comment:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

You are much closer than you even give yourself credit for and it is extremly evident.